Fee Concession Policy.
OLD STUDENT FEE CONCESSION
For ADP Programme
For ADP students, PGC fee concessions are offered to alumni of all its institutions as per the following policy:
- 50% tuition fee concession for students having 60% and above marks in Intermediate.
- 25% tuition fee concession for students having 45% to less than 60% marks in Intermediate.
For all other Programmes
- Students are entitled to get 25% Old Student fee concession if they have more than or equal to 45% marks in their previous
degree / certificate.
- Students are entitled to get 25% Old Student fee concession if they are waiting for their results.
CONCESSION ON THE BASIS OF KINSHIP
25% tuition fee concession on the basis of Kinship is also available to siblings.
- Such students who avail any of the above concession are required to maintain a minimum CGPA of 2.67 out of 4.0 to continue availing such concessions. If CGPA of such students falls below 2.67, their fee concession would be withdrawn.
- The students who get admission as sportsman, their concession will be continued if they maintain a minimum CGPA of 2.0 out of 4.0 for all CPS programs.